Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time for a giveaway!!
Yep, I have not been able to give the board as much attention lately as I would have liked so I decided it was time for a giveaway.

This is how it will work. On Feb 10/04 I will pick one name randomly from a hat which contains the names of all those who post a new topic, and/or those who reply to new topics with useful assistance/ideas or comments to help their fellow anglers.

The prize will be a new Demon Jig Lure Wrap as seen below (in either the small or large size, dending on the type of fishing you do):

[image]http://www.outdoorcart.com/images/demonwrap.jpg[/image]

Full details, including pockets sizes and other features can be found here:

http://www.outdoorcart.com/demon/wraps.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.
[signature]
Pretty cool ! thanks ! [cool]
[signature]
No worries LH. Where are you from?
[signature]
those are sharp bags AL,

they had them at the fred hall show a couple years back. the angler was showing them off.

I think a couple of them even went out as prizes some time back. If I remember coorectly every one was scrambling to get one.

now all I have to do is come up with a good post lol...

hey AL you walk in to a tourny carrying that bag you are going to scare off some compition. lol....
[signature]
thati is nice hope one of you guys git one or both! haha later well maybe one week dave can use it then next week you can use it lh. hahaha have fun[Wink]
[signature]
DaveT your right but these are the new mark 2 versions with some added features so they suit inshore and offshore anglers alike e.g. every second pocket splits down the centre to make one large pocket for pre-rigged trolling skirts with IGFA length leaders (at 24 feet).
[signature]
[cool][#804000][size 2]An open view of this wrap looks almost like a tool kit that I carry in my trunk. Better yet I think my Doctor has one. Thanks - for the nice jesture.[/size][/#804000]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2535;]
[signature]
and just when you thought things could not get any better, it dose [cool] kool,
[signature]
who won ?
[signature]
I don't think they have announced it yet. But I think that you gave the most helpful advice.[cool]
[signature]
THANKS , BUT DAYMERE AND YOURSELF PUT UP SOME REALLY NEET STUFF I WOULD OF NEVER THOUGHT OF , SPLIT VOTE FOR YOU GUYS [Wink] !
[signature]
Why don't we go three ways for it or draw straws??
[signature]