Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready to go!
[cool][size 1]Hi there tubers,[/size]

[size 1]Well now that I have my battery I will have an opportunity to put my system to work. Tried my FF in my pool today and everything seemed to be okay. Except that the alarm went off for it thought that my chlorine float was a fish swimming by. Here is the final results of my cold weather activity. The elbow at the top serves two purposes. One it tells me in which direction the transducer is facing and the other is that it relieves stress on the wires going to my battery and FF. By the way my thermometer hit 89 in my back yard today. Told you that winter lasts 1 day in SO.CAl.[/size]

[size 1][/size]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2262;]
[signature]
Looks good there Dryrod. By the way, how did you manage such a long winter in your neck of the woods?? Just kidding. Nice weather we are having though. Glad the cold is finally behind us.[cool]

Time to get out the old sunscreen lotion again and move on back to the lightwieght waders or shorts.
[signature]
Man it must be tough with the temps so cold![Smile] It's a whopping 16 at my house right now....brrrr. Looking forward to hearing the fishing report. Good luck.
[signature]
I'm glad it all worked out for you. That is a true story of success. I finally finished my new rod rack. It holds a cat pole, bass pole, 2 light rods and 2 ultra lights. I will have a pic to follow.

Guess what!!!!!! It weighs just under 2lbs.
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 2]Hey Dryrod, everything looks good and sounds good. Now we await the reports of your "mass destruction" of the fish population. [/size][/blue]

[blue][size 2]Of course that is only a figure of speach. I am sure you will leave plenty behind for others to enjoy. At least that is sometimes my excuse for not catching many.[/size][/blue]
[signature]
It is important that we all do our part in participating in conservation.
[signature]