Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Canucks Spring Walleye Fishing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUfOypg9x8w

Out Ice fishing Spring Walleye and my Crazy Canadian Brother felt a little over dressed for the weather. It was a beautiful day and we were hauling up some beautiful walleye on the Slender Spoon with the help of a MarCum. Saw people moving around all day which usually means they weren't finding the fish. We drilled many holes over a single underwater point and found the depth the fish were holding at rather than changing spots. It worked out well for us. More holes = More Fish. Get your drill on!
[signature]
Dude, your freezer must be full to let that many eyes go. Looks like a great day on the ice, thanks for sharing your video with us. Did you give up on the Cell phone fish finder?
[signature]
[quote wiperhunter2]Dude, your freezer must be full to let that many eyes go. Looks like a great day on the ice, thanks for sharing your video with us. Did you give up on the Cell phone fish finder?[/quote]

This lake is a Catch and Release only currently lake for Walleye... they were fished out and now through years of restocking it is currently amazing. They'll probably open it up in the next year or two to some limited harvest.

I had it along but I like using my phone for pictures and playing with on the way home and just don't like how my phone battery would be dead after using it. I'll be using it more in the open water season when shore fishing and kayak fishing. You'll see more of it. I'm just so used to using the marcum and since it doesn't drain my cell phone I stuck with it this trip.
[signature]