Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport 1/11
Went to Rockport with Wiperslayer today, WS had about a dozon perch caught before I had 1, he was using a ratfinkie and I was using iceflys, WS lost the ratfinkie on a very good bite the only problem was he forgot his tackle box and had no more and I didn't have any! but even using my ice flys he was still catching fish just not as fast! We still caught allot of fish both bows & perch but all most were just little! "most caught by WS" fishing died off so we move about 50 yds. not much luck there so we went back still very slow so we left about 12:00, [#0000ff]"Still a good day fishing"[cool][/#0000ff]
[signature]
PTSlayer. Thanx for the report. What color of Rat Finkee was working? and were you putting anything above it like sweedish pimple or kastmaster, or just using the rat finkee by itself?
[signature]
I was a green ratfinkie, with a kastmaster about 12in. above, tipped with eather mealworm or perch. We tried green, white & and pink ice flys, green was the best of them (w/kastmaster) all tipped w/mw or perch. and about 21ft. of water
[signature]