Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Tog Fishin
I might go out on the 19th on the tog marathon trip on the NormaK in Pt Pleasant if the weather cooperates they also get some ling on these trips since the limit dropped to 4 from 8 some ling would be nice incase I limit out early
[signature]
hey HutchOO hows' it goin?

are ling fresh or salt water fish? I was wondering if you were catching them through the ice?

how is the ice fishing up your way? you ever get on the hard water yourself?
[signature]
Ling are a saltwater fish also known as red hake as far as ice fishing thats the only type of fishing I don't do for some reason it just doesn't appeal to me something about sitting on a frozen lake just doesn't sit right with me I'm sure its fun and if I tried it would like it but if I buy anymore fishing setups I'll end up divorced I have quite a few outfits for all different situations and am running out of storage room
[signature]
I hear that,

I have 4 set ups I use spring summer and fall

then I have three setups I use in the winter.

+ some stuff to spere.

I have setups for a dozen guest should I run in to a dozen who would like to go fishiing, I also have a dozen setups for winter as well, I have 5 back up reels for each rod, but no wife, cant figure out why?[laugh] there aint a room in the house or shed including bathroom where I dont have something for fishing.

good thing my dog likes to go fishing, and eat them as well.[shocked]
[signature]
Looks like the 19th may be a bad day for blackfishing on the Normak first reason is they pulled the boat out of the water to be repowered and it won't be ready until spring and reason #2 the weather reports are leaning towards not being favorable for fishing with a 14 degree land temp and winds it will be frigid out on the water so I'll pospone it a few days and check out other boats there are a few that go out all winter Oh well guess I do some of the honey-do list around the house that have been piling up or rearange my fishing gear nah better do the list so it will be easier to get out when its a good day to fish
[signature]