Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TARPON FISHING
San Carlos Sportfishing <br>Fishing report # 28,. 28th of February 2002, Our new lodge. <br><br>Many people did experience and do talk well of the quality of our Tarpon , Snook, Rainbow bass fishing Expeditions.in Nicaragua , I did publish a lot of Reports concerning our Tarpon fishing : “ good all year round “ also many people speak well of the special attention we give to our guests during our trips... of our services... meanwhile I honestly confess than we were a bit short concerning accomodation so we had to do a special effort concerning this part...We made it.. <br><br>Since two months when we go on Solentiname Archipelago for Rainbow bass fishing....we use HOSPEDAGE SOLENTINAME , ( the place of Ernesto Cardenal ) .This is a first major improvement as the place is very special ( so quiet, so far away ) and confortable...all guests who came do agrea on that. <br><br>The great new in this report, is than I have the pleasure to inform every reader than we have from now a very confortable new operation Base in Nicaragua. We will from now use HACIENDA SAN PANCHO located on the banks of San Juan River at Five Miles down River from the town of San Carlos.. The place is large, very confortable, ( 5 large Bed rooms with private bath and Airco...) With Great veranda all around, telephone, Satellite Tv in one of the salon...we can fish in front of the Lodge. Hacienda San Pancho offer also some additional activities in the 10 000 ha of the property as horse back Riding in the wild life reserve, or Bird Watching , every where...Guest can also practise some shore fishing from the deck for Wapote, Machaca, and Tarpon!!! Carefull the Tarpon ( average 150lb ) are to big to be fight from the deck, better to have a boat ready.. just in case... <br><br>Back to fishing, we went fishing on the 19th , 20, 21st of February with our friends Carlos and Dionisos , and a couple , friends of them coming from USA, We had Tarpon, Snook and a lot of Fun...in Saballo.( 45 mn from the Hacienda ) . <br><br>Preceding Trip from the 11th till the 16th of February as also been sucessfull with well Known Jeff Klassen ( His second trip with us , Jeff own several IGFA World Reord ) and three guests from USA... Same, a lot of Tarpon even some big ones on fly , Snook and Rainbow bass , specifically in the area of Saballo ( There is a rapid there with since the begining of February a lot of Tarpon ) and also on our more traditional spots of Upper Rio San Juan.. Close to the entry of the great Nicaragua Lake... <br><br>I have not been fishing recently in close Rio Frio and Cano Negro around Los Chiles in COSTA RICA ( another of our Fishing area )but according to friends living on the river banks fishing is not great actually there... <br><br>Report From Philippe Tisseaux E mail: sanjuan@sol.racsa.co.cr <br><br>Web page: http://www.marine-electronics.net/tropicalfishing/ <br> ( This site will give you an idea of our Expedition...meanwhile it does not represent exactly what we are doing now, I have much more to say concerning our Fishing..and accomodation .So the site is under reconstruction, the new Update version will be available in April 2002 ) <br> <br>Preceding fishing reports ( 27 of them ) at: http://pub25.ezboard.com/btarpon<br><br&gt;