Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Poll for the week of 01/11/04
This is a poll that I hope we can get 100% participation from all members. Please tell a friend about this so that they can get in their 2 cents worth.

How did you find out about the BigFishTackle web site?

A. Referred by a friend/family member.

B. Search Engine

C. Just stumbled on to them

D. Was told to come here or else!!!!!!!

E. Accident

F. Other
[signature]
I was referred here by my Dad. He said that this was a really good site.

[Image: spacer.gif] [Image: spacer.gif]

[Image: trout.gif] [left] [/left]
[signature]
Ironically, I was on another Utah fishing board that I found through a search engine, and a few of the posters their were saying some pretty bad things about this site, and so I came here to check it out to see what it was really like -- and I loved it! I haven't even checked that other site for months now. It's really not kept up, no longer moderated, and a disgrace really. Go BFT!
[signature]
B- Search Engine
Glad I found it too!
[signature]
[Wink] Search engine for me !!

[signature]
same as cat man
[signature]
member from BFT post on another site and said how great this one was. He was right.
[signature]
Welcome troutboy, it is good to have you here among the other fine members of this site. Feel free to visit once and awhile. I put new polls every week so that all can share their opinion.
[signature]
I would have to say OTHER. I found this banner on another site and clicked on it and i found this site. now the banner fly's on my club's site!
[signature]
[cool][size 6] "C" [/size][size 1]Was surfing for fishing related info & wala I came across the BFT - I have been here ever since.[/size]
[signature]
The link was in one of the e-mail subscriptions that I was getting. Can't remember which one but they lured me in by saying that I could win free fishing stuff. Great bait!

I signed up and didn't do anything for probably a year. Then I decided to see what the website was all about. I got hooked and was reeled in. Now I can't get away!
[signature]

Hi there TubeN2,

Google's the name, searches and archiving is my game! I do a lot of ghost research for clients. People actually pay me to surf the web![Smile][Smile]

JapanRon
[signature]
Hey there JapanRon, Why do you do ghost research for people?
[signature]

Hey there troutboy,

I believe I've given you one welcome but here's another. Welcome. Lend us your experiences and advice and we'll be sure to reciprocate. Proud to say we're a kinder and gentler sorta site.

JapanRon
[signature]
i would have to say a search engine ,iam like some others was lookinh for fishing info,found this place.real glad i did.
[signature]
I found it with a searh engine when I was looking for musky lures. and there was a link.
[signature]
E. i accedently got my arm crushed at work , this was a great place to keep it busy and bring it back to good health .
[signature]
That is fully understandable. This place is good therapy.
[signature]
i never thought it would lead to this , fishing fun for your health ![cool]
[signature]
i was referred here by ocean
[signature]