Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW Lake Powell
Well we had another successful year. Down at Antelope point. With employees and their spouses. And brokers and their spouses. We did 4 days of organic foods. Nothing but the best for our team. We built some life time friends. Did some hikes around page. The golfers hit the golf course 2 days in a row. The fishermen fished all 3 days. Got to go to the San Juan one of the days. First time Bass fishermen were catching up around 50 a piece. And loosing half that many to the boat. We ran 4 boats up there. About 25 people. They had the time of their life. That's an hour and forty minutes at 45 miles an hour. Big Fish honors went to a 17 inch small mouth. 18 inch large mouth. 16 inch crappie. 23 inch stripe bass. No one hit any walleye this trip. We were having too much fun in the first 10 feet of water. Maniac 3 1/2 inch cutter bugs. watermelon red flake, and watermelon black flake were the hot 2 colors. Big thanks to James for kick butt Maniac custom Lures !!!!!
Headed to Bull Frog with another 25 next week. I'll report back.
[signature]
[Smile]
[signature]
Just curious Glen, how did you golf? Sounds like you guys had a good time.
[signature]
me GOLF lol
[signature]
Can I get a job?[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
[quote FishMcFisherson]Can I get a job?[.img]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/images/gforum/happy.gif[/img][/quote]

Holy crap, you said it. I miss fishing with you northerners!
[signature]