i'm from cabot
[signature]
Im in Batesville also
[signature]
welcome bwest
[signature]
Thanks for the link keiths
[signature]
Oops. That last "Guest" posting was me. I guess I wasn't signed in. You can tell me by my messed up user name LOL.
[signature]
well, thanks for owning up to it [sly] Now I will have to go back and read it....

welcome to bigfishtackle. its good to see a new face in these parts,
[signature]
lol, I thoght your name was refering to an arkensas webole.

well congradulations on your find, Old Ladies on the computer, what will thay think of next? Thats great.

I can testify only second hand about what you say about salt water and fresh water fishing, My dad moved down to the golf several years back, the following year when he came up to visit, he brough back all his fishing gear and said see if you can put it to good use, It aint no good for nothin on the golf.

I too am looking to relocate my self around the same lattitude, not far from nashville Tennesse. only I dont have me one of them computer honies[sly].

any way hang around here and keep posting, eventualy you will draw in some guys who will share thier findings with you...

and a gain welcome, and dont forget we like pictures.
[signature]
hey drop me a line (hmm a pun) when you get here lets go fishing
[signature]
I have most of the maps for arkansas lakes and some of the rivers and i scanned them all and put them on cd and ill share if you would like to have them
[signature]
yep , that user name is a mouthfull [Wink] !

congrats on the internet find ! whats the web address for the batchlor party ? lol !
[signature]