Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brand new snowboard/bindings--must sell CHEAP
I have a brand new Metropolis 162 snowboard with LTD bindings. I bought this new last year. The board was $249 and the bindings were $99. This is a killer deal at only $125. I MUST sell this, so that price is open to offer. The board has never been ridden, so it is in brand new, mint condition.
[signature]
pictures??

joe
[signature]
Sorry, I don't have any pics yet. I don't have a webcam or scanner, so I'm working on it. The board has a white/black design with black bindings. I don't know if that helps at all, but I will try to get some pics up ASAP
[signature]
[size 2] You might wanna try a yard sale or even take it to a gas station and sit out front and try and sell it. In alot of states right now everyone is skiing and snowboarding and you would probably sell them alot quicker.[/size]

[size 2] My friend sold his in Calif and we did the gas station thing. Sold in 25 minutes. Forum Snowboard with bindings and boots. Guy saw it, ran to bank got cash and came back.[shocked][sly][/size]

[size 2] Good luck[Wink][/size]
[signature]
lol, I never thought of that. I live in northern utah, so that might work great. Thanks for the tip.
[signature]
[size 2]Happy to help. Good luck[sly][/size]
[signature]