Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UL panfish
Thursday night, 8-10 crappie, Friday night 8-10 crappie, this morning, 1 crappie. Several white bass however, in close to the rocks. Caught on small crank baits, crappie on jigs in the harbor, 2' under.

should be picking up soon.

sorry, no pics. white bass 8-10" ers; crappie, about the size of your hand.
[signature]
Cool, I plan on going to Lincoln beach this week. Hopefully I do as well as you!
[signature]
[quote happybob91]Cool, I plan on going to Lincoln beach this week. Hopefully I do as well as you![/quote]

It's looking pretty good tomorrow[Smile] I hope that all goes well and we get into a few fish.
[signature]
Albino, I've been finding the crappie in the harbors; the whities appear to be staging up in near inlets and what not. I saw a lot of folks pitching jigs for the whities yesterday morn, but not really getting any. we caught our whities on small cranks and small spinnerbaits right in the rocks. that was in the morning; evenings, afternoons have been definitely faster lately for me, perhaps its the warming up of the water throughout the day.

not sure where that other poster got into 50+ whities, but i'd guess around Lincoln beach or sandy beach, out near the SP river outlet. Been seeing a fair amount of cats being caught recently as well. good luck!
[signature]
Water temped were 62-64 today, it was also slow fishing. I had a mudder and my wife hooked into a channel that couldn't hang on.
[signature]