Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014-2015 Ice Fishing Contest Results
Well now that ice fishing seems to be officially over... (sorry for the delay guys [pirate]) I've been ridiculously busy but that's not really a very good excuse.

Anyway, the contest is officially over and the results are in! The winner this year is Fishman887 with a final score of 109.5 inches! He also takes the biggest fish prize for his two foot long brown trout! Congrats Fishman!
Second place goes to Hooknhunter with 103 inches and Tazasorus nipping at his heals with 102 inches takes third.

The top three folks all managed to get at least the full 7 species entered so congrats for that!

Honorable mentions go to Kentd71 with 58 inches, Curt69 with 37, and Squarehog with 34.5. And Untangler, Idahopanfish, and Idaho weren't able to get on the board, but they contributed their $15 to charity so thanks for that too!

Being as our winner this year took both prizes, he decided to consolidate both prizes into one trophy, leaving more for his charity of choice - Cast for Kids
( http://www.castforkids.org/ ).

The final break down was 9 participants at $15 each which comes out to $135. The trophy with shipping was $20.30, leaving (roughly...) $115 which was donated to Cast for Kids in Fishman887's name. Sounds like a great cause and I'm sure they'll put your money to good use! Good choice Fishman!

Thanks everybody for another good contest! I've decided to pass on the reigns to somebody else for next year's contest. So you'll have to fight it out amongst yourselves for who takes charge [Smile].

Tight lines everybody!
Bryan

PS: Here's the final scorecard
[inline "14-15 BFT Ice Fishing Contest Final.jpg"]
[signature]