Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draws Are Out!
Draws are out! My son drew a cow elk and doe antelope. I drew an extra white tail doe and 57 buck. Good luck to everyone!
[signature]
looks I drew the smoke pole cow elk hunt again. [cool]
[signature]
Well, I zero'd again on the premium hunts. Did get an extra deer for whitetail in unit 16. That'll bring in some good eats. My brother and wife drew the x-deer as well. Those whitetail eat better than elk anyway. I can find only one problem with the whitetails from up north.
[signature]
Early Archery Deer tag, Extra Cow Tag, Unlimited Archery Antelope tag..... Wife drew the Antelope with me, Another great year for me I think.......
Matt
[signature]
the website is smoked from all the traffic

I found out that I didn't draw but the website pooped out before I could plug in the wife's number
[signature]
Drew bull elk in Island Park .
[signature]
Drew 59-1 cow hunt again after a four year hiatus. Looking forward to getting back there!
[signature]
Matt,

On your x-cow tag, do you have anyone to hunt with for that? I have a good friend here at work who also drew that same tag.
[signature]
Don't have any official plans yet, I have a friend and his dad and another guy that might be up there Whitetail hunting that I might go with, I may and try too have my wife with too shoot a whitetail Doe/buck since they extended the season so the two season's over lap now, that's what I was gonna do but I drew an archery deer tag...[Wink]
So we will keep in touch.... which dates did he draw?
Matt
[signature]
I drew an either sex early elk muzzleloader tag, unlimited archery antelope and extra doe.
[signature]
I drew a Muzzleloader Buck tag and a Antelope tag. I am going to get to use my antelope rifle this year Yee Haaa This is the rifle I am using this year. It is a .451 TC with a green Mountain barrel. The load is going to be a 409 gr paper patched RCBS 11mm rifle bullet. I wish I could use this rifle on elk. It is more powerful than a original 45-70.

[Image: HawkenwithRecoilpad1.jpg]
[signature]
what unit is your antelope? muzzleloader only of small weapon?
[signature]
????[bobConfused]
[signature]
[quote jigs]what unit is your antelope? muzzleloader only of small weapon?[/quote]

muzzleloader only or short range weapon. Sorry
[signature]
Mine is ML only. I have been shooting my "antelope " rifle a few times and I am super excited.
[signature]
I put in for unit 36 which is small weapon only, I was wondering if it was that unit. I had hoped to use a bow with my muzzle loader as a backup but didn't pan out.. maybe next year
[signature]
You must mean 36A?
[signature]
[quote jigs]I put in for unit 36 which is small weapon only, I was wondering if it was that unit. I had hoped to use a bow with my muzzle loader as a backup but didn't pan out.. maybe next year[/quote]

You must mean Short Range weapon?
[signature]
I drew a ML limited entry bull elk tag for the Wasatch unit in Utah along with a ML buck tag for the same time frame. Looking FWD to the hunt my elk begins 21 Sept. the deer follows on the 23rd. [cool]
[signature]
yes short range. My wife always tells me she has to listen to what I think not what I say for that reason.
[signature]