Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming gorge!
I'm going to the gorge this weekend and was wondering if anyone been up there recently how deep the kokes been hanging out and what squids are working good any info will be appreciated!!! Also what tubes been working for jigging for lake trout even if we get in to the pups thanks a lot I'll give a report when I'm back on Monday (: thank you guys
[signature]
We fish the Wyo side, mostly around Buckboard. The better kokes are from 45 to 65 feet. There are tons of small ones from 8 to 14 in., that you have to contend with. I have no personal knowledge of the Utah end of the lake.
[signature]
We were up two weekends ago the larger Koks were around 50' near pipeline. Pink, Orange with white is the two we had all bites on. It was slow but the fish were all good size
[signature]
Thank you I'll be on Wyoming and utah and thanks for the info any color squid been working better?
[signature]
Ok thanks I've done good there before right before the pipeline along them cliffs I hope I get into some kokes and lakers first trip to the gorge all year!!
[signature]
you will get into them right there but most are dinks at the cliff
[signature]
I got into a bunch of pigs ( 4lb ) at the pipeline a week ago 75 to 85 ft down on a multi-color spoon, silver-white-red-green
[signature]
Alright thanks that deep you probably cought some pups to? I'm heading up today around 4 so I'll be on the lake tommrow morning (:
[signature]
We have been doing best with pink, pink/white, and pearl.
All 8 to 10 in. behind a Kokanee Creek red and silver dodger.
[signature]
Ok thank you hope we can get into some thanks everyone that pitched in some advice!!! (:
[signature]
I was there last Saturday, I fished the farm house early and did well at 45 to 55 feet 1.6mph and caught them on a green dodger and a pearl white rmt squid.the fish are big!
[signature]