Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conference Champs
Ok fans.. Who's it gonna be?? Does Carolina have a chance against McNabb and co.? Will Indy continue to play well against the upstart Pats? Lets hear what everyone thinks.. I know that most of our teams are out of it, but we're all still football fans.. Right?[Wink]
[signature]
[size 2] My year ended when Rams lost[unsure] Very disappointing...Now I know how Raider fans feel[Tongue][/size]

[size 2] They were so close and blew it! I think Patriots are shoe in for Superbowl.[Wink] Don't know about other guys..[/size]
[signature]
I think Carolina will go against Indy for all the marbles. It's about time that an expansion team gets to play a conversion team. Am I too far fetched or what?
[signature]
The Eagles are going to completely embarass Carolina and the Colts will dominate the Patriots!

Superbowl champions: Colts!

My vikes will do better next season...lets hope[Wink]!
[signature]
Eagles and Patriots
[signature]
I think its time to start a super bowl pool. Who want's NFC and who wants AFC????? And don't be betting on wimps. Pleeeeeeeeeeeez.
[signature]
If Carolina plays like they did against the Rams then Philly's gonna have their hands full. Who knows, McNabb might run for another 100+ yards. Lets just hope and pray that both games are good-n-close.. Hate seeing teams getting blown out this late in the playoffs, takes away from the excitement. Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?
[signature]
[red][size 6]Go Carolina!!!! CA blew it this year!!!. 2cents[/size][/red]
[signature]
[size 2]Yes we did[unsure] Friggin East Coast teams!! I'm glad there getting snowed on!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[crazy][/size]

[size 2]But, hopefully no one is severley hurt or killed because of the bad weather[Wink] [/size]
[signature]
[size 1]The Eagles are going to completely embarass Carolina and the Colts will dominate the Patriots! [/size]

Now in hind-site that statement sounds like that commercial they run durning the games where people make their bold pre-season predictions that end up not being anywhere close to the outcome.

Too Funny. But it is better to make prediction than not. Mine came up short with Philly.

My Super Bowl prediction will be New England 23 Carolina 13
[signature]
I didn't see Carolina making it but as it thined out I knew Patriots would be going back. I will pick:

Patriots over Carolina

Total=42
[signature]
Man, I was was waaay off! Good thing I dont bet $ on games[Smile]!

But now I will have to go with the Patriots.
[signature]
I was surprised that Philly didn't show up. But I've seen in recent years that New England plays well against Indy.

A lot of people don't remember that when New England won the Super Bowl a couple years ago they started off 0-2 and their first win was a lopsided win against Peyton Manning and the Colts. Tom Brady was making his first start and played really well and I believe Ty Law had a couple of interceptions in that game.
[signature]