Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shot Broadheads Today
Just wanted too say I Love DRT broadheads, I thought the other brand I was using were good but the DRT's are great, I live out here in Idaho and some of the shots can be out there, so I regularly shoot out too 80 yards, I shot broadheads today too see if they shot where my field points did, well they exceeded my expectations, the first shots I did were 30-40-50 right out of the package 1 shot at each distance, I thought this is awesome they shoot just like my field points, so I decided too do 2 shot groups out at 70 and 80 yards, the first photo is of the 70 yard group, lets just say I didn't shoot again after those 2 shots, cut the fletching right off.... so I went out too 80 which I shot 2, 2 shot groups, and again they were awesome, there was a slight breeze and I had shot about 25 w field points prior so I was getting a little fatigue so they weren't bulls eyes but the groups were superb....
Matt

70 yards
[Image: IMG_1679_zpslev1wmir.jpg]

(1) 80 yards
[Image: IMG_1680_zpstqkvamfg.jpg]

(2) 80 yards
[Image: IMG_1681_zpsxd0kd9fe.jpg]
[signature]
Awesome Dude[cool]
[signature]
Nice shooting! I need to get some broad-heads screwed on. That is pretty impressive for the long ranges that you were shooting. I would be happy with that at 60 yards! Are you going after speed goats?
[signature]
AWESOME! I put my heads on today and my daughter and I are both ready to go now. we wont get to start our goat hunt until Monday or Tuesday, but the bows are certainly ready to go. What's your first hunt?
[signature]
Owyhee deer tag, went 10 days and didn't shoot one, going out again soon....
Matt
[signature]
It's going to be hard to outdo the great buck you took last year, but good bucks in that country, mind the rattlers there are a lot of them in that country especially during the hot weather. [Smile]
[signature]