Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle rock cliff mixed bag
Great morning to be in the float tube. Water temp 64 and the level was up father than it has been in quite a while. Was hoping to locate some perch, but settled for several smalles, a bow, and a surprise crappie. The water was. Only maybe 15 yards from the bottom of the launch ramp.
[signature]
Wow, crappie in the Nell I haven't heard that before, looks like a nice one, how big was it? What was the secret to your success?
[signature]
Been years since I tubed the nell. The crappie is a surpise. Wonder when they got in there?
[signature]
I was just throwing soft plastics in water from 4 ft to 17ft. I was told by a former DNR officer who is a coworker that said crappie have been in Jordanelle for a while now.
[signature]
I forgot, the crappie was about a 9 or 10 incher
[signature]
Nice sized crappie[Smile]
[signature]
The perch have been in and around the weeds. It looks like you did just fine regardless. Nice work.
[signature]
Great info and thanks for thinning out those pesky bass, wish more people would keep them.
[signature]
•Limit 6 bass, only 1 may be over 12
inches

I love slot limits. I think all of our lakes with bass need them. But more than that keep those nasty slimers.

Good job on the catch tho. nice variety.
[signature]
They have been in the Nell for over ten years that I know of, we got one in the nets with the dwr back then..
[signature]