Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late jordanelle video
Been really busy with work and camping like every week found sometime yesterday to edit 1 video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_luOQiuFU4
[signature]
Those are some beautiful fish! Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Have you been up there recently? I was wondering if it is still fishing well. I'm planning on taking my toon out on its maiden voyage in the next week or so.

It looks like you've got a woolley bugger under a strike indicator in your videos. Do you ever use a sinking line?
[signature]
Was there this weekend and it sucked 5 bass 12" and under as well many dinky perch. I even saw a group of 3 people catching and keeping the perch right and left.

The water level is extremely low. You can see the whole entire concrete barrier.

It all depends on what type of action the bass like so their's time I use a bobber and other times I don't with woolly buggers.
[signature]
I was out there on Sunday 8/2 seen a few tubers in the shallows was that you ?

Did about the same 5 or 6 smallies and about 30 perch Only kept the perch for a fish fry. Left about 2:00 due to the rain strange day 90 degrees all day then pouring rain.
[signature]
Yes that would of been me in my crappy blue float tube then my friend in a Cumberline float tube. Were you in the nfo toon or boat?
[signature]
Thats was me in the blue NFO
[signature]
Dude... Teach me. I just got a fishing pontoon and I would love to actually feel like I knew what I was doing! I have only had it out once, but it was pretty fun. I just got it a week ago. I'd love to use my fly rod from my pontoon, but I have no idea how to fish that way or where to start.
Any pointers?
[signature]