Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recreation lake taking out more tax money!
They want to take more of your tax money because families these days just have to have 4+ kids just to open up more parking space for boaters. NO THANKS!

I smell a big huge protest coming soon.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=35776058&nid=14...ercrowding
[signature]
Ok so what is your plan to give relief to our parks and recreation areas? Reservations? Tickets? One visit per year?
[signature]
More like make the people who have a big family that go on the lakes pay for it because I sure don't want to see my pay checks getting smaller going toward for what they created.

I couldn't ever understand why someone would ever want 4 kids "cough cough" [laugh].
[signature]
[#0000FF]Yeah. There are a lot of people in this world that make it seem like a good idea to have retroactive abortions.

"Just another young adult trying to make the world rotate according to his preconceived ideas."
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][#0000ff]Yeah. There are a lot of people in this world that make it seem like a good idea to have retroactive abortions.

"Just another young adult trying to make the world rotate according to his preconceived ideas."
[/#0000ff][/quote]

Funniest Damn thing I have read in a long while!!![cool][cool]
TubeDude, keep telling it like it is!
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][#0000ff]Yeah. There are a lot of people in this world that make it seem like a good idea to have retroactive abortions.

[/#0000ff][/quote]

Thats funny right there[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]More like make the people who have a big family that go on the lakes pay for it because I sure don't want to see my pay checks getting smaller going toward for what they created.

I couldn't ever understand why someone would ever want 4 kids "cough cough" [laugh].[/quote]

Hmmm, are you an only child,no siblings?
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][#0000FF]
[/#0000FF][/quote]

OH SNAP!!!
[signature]
Trust me this is a good thing, its the inevitable Utah is one of the fastest growing states in the county and has been for many years now. Forbes listed Salt Lake as the 12th fastest growing city in the nation for 2015, in 2014 SLC was ranked #5... People from all walks of life are moving to Utah, not to mention the large family size Utahans like to have.

Add all that together and something needs to be done or will be fishing shoulder to shoulder. So unless people have more choices and can disperse to different locations expect to be crowded.

Think of it like this

The older generations paid for reservoirs like Strawberry and Jordanelle to be built. So its your turn to pay it forward and put down a small investment for future reservoirs. And well the more reservoirs that are built the less crowding and the higher quality of fishing.

Plus think how cool it would be to fish some new water in Utah.
[signature]
Just think of all the people with no kids who had to help pay for schools for your education, life just isn't fair!
[signature]
Anything less than 2.5 children per married couple and our culture will die. Study what's happening in Europe or Canada. The natives will be hanging with Muslims.
[signature]
IBTL
[signature]
[quote BearLakeFishGuy]IBTL[/quote]

dang i was late!!!

interesting thread. seems OP was shut down pretty hard. gave me a giggle
[signature]