Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My newest Jim Grandt Steelhead Rod
If you fish , you gotta know your gear . I've made the best investment I've ever made when I bought my first rod so when I found it time to upgrade I went with the best in the business again .
Jim Grandt is a hands on businessman that is involved with his customers and community as his entire family and staff are also , it's the only way they do things .
Jim knew everything about my passion for Steelhead fishing and made sure the second rod I ordered fit my style of fishing to a tee . Jim was involved in the design from start to finish , even handled the ordering personally to make sure his returning customer would be 100 % blown away when I opened the package ...and I was !!!
My new rod was built with the greatest skill, technology , quality and service that far exceeded my expectations as my first Jim Grandt rod did .
It's made out of the new material last year with increased hoop strength technology, Custom Splash Reel Seat , Titanium Frame, Marine Stainless Steel Ring, Nitrate Plated Guides ,Steelhead Fish Prism , Ferrule Lubrication Wax, Custom made for me with a 20% discount for being a loyal returning customer. The best part about his rods , LIFETIME WARRANTY !!!
I know , I've used the warranty twice , once for a guide , once for a broken tip and I received a brand new rod in less then a week , my 14 year old Jim Grandt rod , replaced without any hassle and he called me personally to let me know it was on it's way Smile
You should look into his line of rods as I did , I highly recommend his products .
[signature]