Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TFO BVK 9' 8wt 4 piece fly rod
I'm selling my Temple Fork Outfitters BVK 9' 8 weight 4 piece fly rod. It has some light scratches but is in otherwise great condition. TFO has a killer warranty too. Asking $175. Ammon, ID.
[signature]
But if you sell it, what will you use to propel your mice into the jaws of those alligator browns you catch??

JK [Smile] Just curious what rod you use for your streamer chucking.

If I lived closer (and had two nickels to rub together...) I'd snatch that rod right up. I have a 3 wt BVK and I love it. I'm sure I'd love the 8 wt too.
[signature]
Ha ha, Hi Bryan, I do use my 8wt. I used this rod until I purchased an Orvis Recon 9' 8wt. Thought about keeping the BVK as a backup, but I have my eye on a Czech nymphing rod that I would like the money for more. [angelic] I have that same 3wt BVK and love throwing it. That night time Bass fishing you've been doing looks like a riot!
[signature]
I was talking to you yesterday about trolling flies with kids. That rod is the perfect rod for trolling flies because you can rip the flies out of weeds and you don't have to worry about what will happen when kids bang the rod on the edge of the boat.

As far as Czech nymphing I'm looking at the Echo 10' with the counter weighted butt.

Windriver
[signature]