Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help my son..deer near bear lake
He just wants to shoot a deer. It doesnt matter if it is a doe.

We spent the entire weekend in 53 and 43 trying to get him a deer with only 2 does spotted that never privided a shot. We sre desperate to get some venison because as many of you probably know my wife passed away in may and i was drained of time off and money. We werent able to fill either of our elk tags and i couldn't fill my deer tag this year. He was able to shoot a very small 2 point with his bow in utah the very last night of the hunt. We got 28 pounds off of it.
He has a mentored youth "regular" tag so we have to have a person that haf a tag with us to hunt. My mother cant help us any more this season near twin falls so i am looking for anyone who will tide with us in unit 75 76 or 78 for a morning or evening hunt. I will pick you up at any time and any place you choose. I will also throw in a brick of .22 shells for your help. I am begging pretty much. He has thus weekend and next to fill his tag. Please pm me and i will send you my phone number. For some reason i cant see more than 3 lines of a post or pm on bft any more. Thanks in advance for any help.
I can also trade for any utah info for fishing or hunting that you want.
[signature]
Nobody wants to help? Damn
[signature]
[#0000FF]Sorry I can't be of assistance Bro. You know I would if I could. Hope Gage scores.

Also, I am still ready and eager to help you guys get into jig making whenever you are ready.

I was sorry to hear about Jaime and you have my condolences. I know she really went through it at the end. Tough on the whole family.

Also, whether you realize it or not you still have friends on the Utah board. You might wanna post your inquiry there.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks Pat
Still cant see more than a couple lines of posts on this site so im not sure what all you wrote. You still have my number you can call if you want.
[signature]
I'd love to help you out if I was in the area. Come on someone step up for the kid.
Rod
[signature]
[#0000FF]Is that the one that ends in 7485? If not, PM me a new one. Gotta get you and #1 son making jigs.[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Yep thats it
[signature]
We got it done last night. Thanks for the help[:/]
[signature]
Glad you got it done, and sorry you didn't get any help. I would've helped if I could. I just don't know that area. Hope your son had a great time. That's the important thing.
[signature]
Sorry to hear about your loss, since you don't post on here anymore I've lost track of you, glad he was able to fill his tag. God Bless and good fishing. [fishin]
[signature]