Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROD AND REEL GIVEAWAY!!!
Rod and Reel Give-Away!
Is open to all members

The prize!
• Shimano Sedona C3000 spinning reel. 8 ball bearings, aluminum ported spool with power handle.
• 7Ft 3in med/light 2 piece graphite carbon composite rod with hand turned cork handle, Fuji reel seat, and Fuji silicone carbide long cast spinning guides, 6-12lb test.

The rules!
• Contest runs from Oct. 21st to Oct. 31st 2015
• Post either a question or a fishing tip and you will get an entry into the drawing for the rod and reel. One entry per person per day will be counted but you can post as many times as you wish each day.
• Winner will be randomly selected from an outside company. Winner will be announced Nov. 1, 2015
[signature]
7ft-3in. 2-piece rod rated for 6-12 pound line....what type of fish would you target?
[signature]
I would say trout but this combo is free, so I'm not sure it matters what you target when something is free. As far as that goes, you could sell the combo and still be ok, especially when it is Free[Wink]. did i forget to say it's FREE! [cool]
You do not have to reply to this thread to qualify, you can just give another member a helpful tip and it will count or even start a separate thread.
[signature]
I would recommend it as a drop shot rod for bass fishing. It would also work great for various finesse techniques.
[signature]
[quote etrout72]I would recommend it as a drop shot rod for bass fishing. It would also work great for various finesse techniques.[/quote]

Yep
[signature]
Good idea Etrout, I never thought about that. I think that helpful hit will qualify you for an entry into the contest.[Smile]
[signature]
[cool]This is a great setup for stripers in mead. Spool it up with 8lb test and you are good to go. It will cast all the metal and plastic lures that mimic the threadfin shad in the lake. Also it will handle the majority of the stripers that are caught in the lake. A 10lber though would be a nice fight on it.
[signature]
Will the winner receive the rod and reel combo, before their birthday in mid-November? [Wink]
[signature]
The rod and reel combo will be shipped out the first week of November to the LUCKY winner. The prize will be shipping from California so I suppose it depends how far away from California the LUCKY winner lives !!

Good Luck to All...

Vicki
[signature]
are the guides rated for braided line? Smile

also will it pair well with my next lure purchase?
http://gizmodo.com/193683/million-dollar-fishing-lure
[signature]
Fuji silicone carbide long cast spinning guides..............

You can use braid but never go back to mono or you will have cotton candy in the eyelets.[inline cotton_candy.jpg]
[signature]
I'll bump this up one last time, only today and tomorrow left in this contest, that ends at midnight on the 31th and that is Cal time. Posting a question or helpful tip is all it takes to enter this contest and it does not have to be on this thread.
[signature]
My big tip is to integrate tapatalk with BFT to increase traffic and posting activity!
[signature]
[quote Erawk]My big tip is to integrate tapatalk with BFT to increase traffic and posting activity![/quote]

Tip or request?[Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
Thank you for the chance at this give-away contest.

CONGRATULATIONS! to Boatloadakids.
[signature]
Boatloadakids was the winner of the contest. I noticed a lot of people posting while the contest was on.
[signature]