Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any CO guys on here?
Any of you guys use metal for walleyes?
[signature]
There are a few members that pop on here now and again. I am in Grand Junction every weekend. Sorry can't help you with the walleye. I usually catch them on jigs and cranks but in Utah.
[signature]
I love catching Walleye in several states. Irons are good in some areas and under certain conditions.

I have had success with the "Phoebe" metal lures as well as the "Kastmasters" with the red tail and feathers.
[signature]
Not a huge walleye guy but when I do target them I'm usually jigging. I'm in western CO and not near a ton of eye waters.
[signature]

The only time I have used metal is ice fishing. Kastmaster, Swedish pimple, tipped with minnow head works pretty good.
[signature]
Thx guys. Only reason I asked the question was to enter the rod/reel giveaway. I use metal all the time for eyes. Blades, kastys, jiggin raps.
[signature]
ahhhh. Nice question for the contest. Only thing is that it showed on the wrong thread. Keep an eye out in the future. Other contest will be coming about with specific instructions as to where to post your response or entry.

[cool]
[signature]