Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hooked on Utah
[quote doggonefishin][quote Ktrout]Different Gary Winteron.[/quote]

There's 2 of them?

I'm not sure that is reassuring. [crazy][/quote]

+1[bobbeaten]
[signature]
[#0000FF]Now if only a lot of our politicians would get out of politics and just go fishing....
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
That guy is exactly who you DON'T want to have a show!!! And if you don't see what wrong with EVERYTHING he does you're part of the problem.
[signature]
[#0000FF]No argument from me.

I still cringe when I recall his show on Huntington North...where he kept calling those big chubs "suckers". Must have done it 8 or 10 times. Not impressive. Nor is the way he handles fish a lot of the time. Like many "big show" hosts he likes to hold the fish up for minutes while he pumps up his ego, and while the fish is gasping and drying out.

I miss Doug Miller and Reese Stein. Adam's pretty good...by comparison to uncle Gary.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I don't agree with everything he does, but I don't agree with everything anyone does either. But I choose to watch his show because I find it somewhat entertaining. Yeah the guy isn't perfect but as someone earlier stated (as was crucified for) none of you have to watch the show. But it sounds like many of you continue to torture yourselves by watching it. But for me, I will continue to watch it for the entertainment value it is worth and change the channel when I get bored. But even I can't handle watching when his wife is on [Wink]
[signature]
I stopped watching years ago, but then again I am never home on Saturdays either.
[signature]