Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-2016 Icefishing contest signup and score card.
I've attached the scorecard I'll be using this year. If your name is in red (currently, everyone), that means I'm counting on you for the contest, but I don't have your entry fee yet. I'll send you a PM with my address so you can send it to me. Just and FYI, some of the unlikely columns to be used are hidden at this point. Columns may appear and disappear from the scorecard as they are needed or not needed. Snapshots instead of the actual scorecard may also be used in this thread.

Is there anything I've forgotten. Prolly..... Just let me know and I'll get it taken care of.
[signature]
Okay. I think I've PM'd everyone on the list. Let me know if you want in and didn't get a PM.

[Smile]

kentd71, you may have accidentally got 2 PM's. You don't have to pay twice, but if you want to donate to MY favorite charity (me), you are welcome to do so........[Wink]
[signature]
You can throw me in to the mix
[signature]
Excellent. I was hoping you'd play.
[signature]
For those who are wondering, it is $20 this year.
[signature]
I am unable to open the score card
[signature]
Okay. Do you need it for something right away? If not I'll post images after this. If you need in I'll work with you to figure out why. I'm guessing either you don't have excel or your version is older than mine.
[signature]
Don't have exel and don't need it now just letting you know
[signature]
I can't open it either .
[signature]
Scorecard update.
[signature]
I just hope someone keeps me in the loop as to when something freezes.
[signature]
I don't think that will be a big problem.
[signature]
Back is close to being healed. I can give it another go again this year.
[signature]
Got you on my scorecard. That makes 11. I see no point to update since no one is submitting fish yet. I'll send you a PM with my address right now.
[signature]
Score card update. Two folks have paid their entry fee.

To any mods out there, can someone make a logo with the current contest years (2015-2016) for those who want it?

[inline "fishing contest scorecard.png"]
[signature]
Just making sure that channel catfish bullhead catfish lake trout and possibly pike or tiger musky and any other game fish species not listed on the scorecard are good in this contest.
[signature]
Yep. See rule 1. Then see rule 5. :-)

The object of the game is to catch the most inches of fish. Only fish caught legally while ice fishing on public waters in the state of Idaho will be scored. Points will be awarded for up to 7 fish. Only one fish of each species will be scored. However you may upgrade and enter a larger individual of a previously scored species. A separate award will also be given for the longest individual fish caught.

The 7 fish may be composed of a combination of …

- Up to 5 different game fish (see page 55 of the 2011-2012 Fishing Seasons and Rules book published by IDFG; except that panfish, will be scored separately). All cutthroat trout and cutthroat x rainbow hybrids will count as one species. All variations of rainbow trout (e.g. banana trout etc.) will be counted as one species. All species of whitefish will be counted as one species.

- Up to 3 panfish. All crappie will be considered one species. All bluegill, sunfish, pumpkin seeds, and green sunfish will be counted as one species. So, you could enter 1 perch, 1 crappie, and 1 sunfish, for a total of up to 3 panfish.

- Up to 1 non-game fish (e.g. sucker, carp, chub etc.).

For example, the 7 species may be composed of 5 game fish, 1 non-game fish, and 1 panfish (probably the best combination). However other valid combinations would include 3 game fish, 3 panfish, and 1 non-game fish; or 4 game fish, and 3 pan fish; or 4 game fish, 2 pan fish, and 1 non-game fish etc….
[signature]
I've got 13 total in the contest. Nine are paid up. That's $180 in the pot for charity. That's a great start. Would be really nice if we could fill up the list with 20 guys. Spread the word.
[signature]
All right. We have a couple of scores on the board. Probably won't post a new post every time. Many times I might just post a new picture so if you are wondering if the scores have been updated, open the image.
[signature]
It's shaping up to be a contest........ [Wink] Hope everyone is having fun.
[signature]