Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the ice fishing contest is on,
[size 1]the ice fishing contest is on,

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=97987;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"]Bigfishtackle Ice Fishing Derby 2004 [/url][/size]
[signature]
Dave I'm in, and sent ya a PM.

I getting to look forward to this every year now. I just gotta get in that winners circle....

Thanks goes out to Dave and BFT[Wink]
[signature]
[cool] Im in , hope I can catch a fish !!!!
[signature]
[cool][cool] I sent my Pm Dave as always I'm looking forward to the competition. Been getting some nice 12" perch lately and one big sunny. Can't wait to start.
[signature]
i sent mine too !

yeee haaa !
[signature]
I would guess its a pretty slim chance it will start by this weekend? I'm fishing leach lake on Friday and then off to Red lake on Sat. Two great places to catch some monster fish. Red lake is putting out 15" crappies.
[signature]
you guys got me beat already .lol, All I am gitting is 8-10 inch perch and crappie. maybe tomarow....

any way, the items will all be mailed out to every one on the same day, I will post what the item is two days after I mailed them out along with the rules.
[signature]
Did you get my stuff via the mesSade route? Count me in!
[signature]
to see if you are registered just click on the link under my name then check out the ice fishing derby 2004
[signature]
Hi Dave

What is the last day you are accepting entries, so everyone knows how much time is left to enter. Larry
[signature]
o.k. now to heat up the compitition a bit [Wink] .

13" crappie ? for michigan bluegill bait i never use anything smaller than a 15" bass [Tongue].

for our pike - only a side of beef will do tiped with a python , michigan pike are a little larger than other state's pike [Tongue].

now our michigan muskey require artifical lures , jigging with a gold colored 69' buick la sabre works well , but for a lure with some flash nothing beats a red firetruck with all the lights on [Tongue].

so to make this a real competitive contest ,you guys wanna come over here to fish ? [cool]
[signature]
I have yet to do any ice-fishing. I'm thinkin' that I'll opt out of this years ice fishing contest. Need someone to guide me like a seeing eye dog does a blind person. Thanks to Lonehunter I'm even afraid to walk on the water!
[signature]
i'm i missing something the link took me to the 16 species contest
[signature]
there is a link on the left collum that says "icefishing contest 2004" click on that.
[signature]
oh no you don't . [Tongue]

don't let anyone "fake you out" , [blush]including me !

ice fishing is a blast ! the rewards are some of the best fishing fun on a lake you can have without a boat !

remember , it's only noise and with someone with you to get you aquanted with this type of fishing you will do just fine .[cool]

keep this in mind thou , the ice is like a old girlfriend from a bad relationship , let your guard down and she'll screw you over bigtime . always think saftey first .[Smile]
[signature]
By the time I find someone to take me out, the ice will be melted, except for my one trip to Lake of the Woods with Flagman and crew. You gonna join us for the trip?

I've already got my money set aside.

I'll be asking at church tomorrow to see if anybody there goes ice-fishing. Maybe they can take me with them and teach me a few things... like how to set up them tip-ups you sent me.
[signature]
[unsure] Dave , it doesn't come up on my screen either ?

[signature]
try it now, it should be ok.

all it is, is a page with every one's name who has entered the contest. it should be working.
[signature]
no , i won't be going . [unsure]

but you should really enjoy the trip with them , i've read the storys from last years adventures . what a blast hey had .[cool]
[signature]
i recived the item today , will the rules come by the weekend ? i have a lot of shoveling to do to open up a hole , we have a bunch of snow !
[signature]