Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-16 Hooknhunter contest fish.
Post your contest fish here.
[signature]
Cascade. Perch. 13 inches. Football jig and meal worm.

Pretty sure I'll get a bigger one, but what the heck. I'll go on the board.
[signature]
Nice start .
[signature]
Henry's lake, cut and brook. Both caught on football jig and meal worm. I should've moved the brook down into the numbers but in my rush to get it back in the water I didn't think about it. On the cut I didn't notice that the lower jaw was hanging out past zero until I looked at the picture later. I was hoping you'd give me 6.5 on the brook and 24.5 on the cut but I'll accept whatever you guys think is fair. I'd like to ask Taz and bored to score these fish before I put them on the score card. I included 2 pictures of the cut because one is blurry.
[signature]
That's a good fish! Nice work
[signature]
Thanks. Was really hoping for a better brookie, but was not to be. Should've used the brookie for bait.
[signature]
I agree with your measurements, both of them. That cut is a beaut, nice catch.
[signature]
I haven't heard from boredfishing yet so I've gone ahead and entered them as stated. If anyone competing disagrees with either of those scores, let me know and I'll cut them back by .5 inches.
[signature]
Caught this rainbow yesterday at Cascade on a vertigo jig head and orange cutter bug tipped with worm. Someone please verify for me but I'm inclined to call it 20.5 since the tail is bent a bit in the photo artificially making it look longer.
[signature]
My vote is 21". Unless your foot just got done stepping on it to squeeze out every last inch [Smile]
[signature]
Chub and Brown. Today at Shelley pond. Both caught on Vertigo jig tipped with meal worm. Bonus picture of my other Brown.

20.5 on the Brown, 11.5 on the Chub.
[signature]
Good brown! Nice colors too.
[signature]
You took advantage of those extra days off. That is a good looking brown. Are you still on this side of the state?
[signature]
No. Back home now.
[signature]
Upgrade to perch. 14 inches. Thomas buoyant spoon with eyeball.

Adding species 7. Whitefish, 16 inches, on football jig tipped with meal worm.

Both caught today at Cascade.
[signature]
I think this will be an upgrade to my bow. Magic today on Vertigo jig and Gizzilla.

Very colorful and beautifully healthy specimen. Thank you, Lord.

Scored at 21 inches.
[signature]
Upgrade to perch. 14.5 inches. Cascade, Dec 29, Vertigo jig with white gizzilla and eyeball.
[signature]
Kokanee caught yesterday at Little Payette on an ice fly tipped with meal worm.

9.5 inches.
[signature]
Kokanee, Deadwood, Feb 5, slush bug and meal worm. 13.5 inches due to curved tail.
[signature]
Chinook, Deadwood, Feb 5, slush bug and meal worm.

12 inches.
[signature]