Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-16 Tazasorus contest fish.
Post your contest fish here.
[signature]
Here we go. Henry's lake both caught on slush bugs.
[signature]
I got you for 20.5 on the cut and 17.5 on the Brook. Both fish are close to going for another .5 inches each, but with those pictures, those scores are the best I can give. Good way to get on the board with 2 nice fish. Keep 'em coming. :-)
[signature]
I caught a little non game today. There has to be a joke there somewhere of catching a chubby. Gem Lake off slush bug. I left picture large so easier to see. Sportsmans and Cabelas both sold out of those troughs. Will check Wallyworld next.
[signature]
Can't catch anything that I am targeting but landed a few little odds and ends. Both at gem lake off of slush bugs.
[signature]
Gave you 9 on the chub, but then it was superseded by the 15.5 I gave you on the sucker. Also gave you 7.5 on the perch. You're off to a running start. Way to go!

For the record, the chub and the perch need to have the year in the pictures. I see you made a card, so please be sure to get the year in the photo. Thanks.
[signature]
Sorry about that. Will get that year in there for sure next time.
[signature]
A couple more to add. Both caught on slush bugs purple and blue, Gem Lake.
[signature]
18 on the Brown, 15 on the Rainbow(?). At least I think it's a rainbow. Picture is so small I'm having a hard time seeing it.

There might be more inches there, but with those small pictures I can't tell. If you have larger photos, please re-post.
[signature]
Guess what came in the mail yesterday...My Hawg Trough. No more tape measures. Yee Haw. Sorry about the small pictures, I try not to bog down your computers so I make the pictures smaller. I will keep large if you want and yes that was a rainbow. Your measures were accurate none the less. Thanks. Here is a large picture of the bow.
[signature]
Couple of improvements. Snake River slough. Both caught off slush bugs. Little upgrade on bow, nice upgrade on brown.
[signature]
Oh so close to 17.5 on the rainbow, but I think I gotta call that 17. 22 on the very nice female brown. Good work. Merry Christmas.
[signature]
Upping the bow. Just a little. Caught on slush bug, snake river slough. Get a load of this fatty.
[signature]
Increased my perch a little bit. Caught at Mud Lake off Swedish pimple and crawler.
[signature]
That is a CHUNK. 17.5 inches. Very pretty fish.
[signature]
9 inches. Did you catch very many keepers at Mud?
[signature]
Caught a few koks at Ririe today. Pink slush fry and mealy.
[signature]
10.5 on the Kokanee. I really like your pictures. Nice and clear. Thanks. Don't look now, but you are about to pass me and take the lead. [Wink]
[signature]
Iced a beauty this afternoon. Gem lake on a slush bug again. Took my jawjacker and lifted the back end up eight inches. Rod never fell out and dropped back down. Picks set solid in ice...real impressed.
[signature]
That's a good fish! Way to work the gem.
[signature]