Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-16 Toxicicefisher contest fish.
Post your contest fish here, please. Good luck. :-)
[signature]
Caught on green paddle bug. American falls res. Hope the fish counts was told you need the season on your board, will have one for the next fish.
[signature]
I'll count it this time, but you need to figure out a way to get 2015-16 in the picture. I wouldn't care if you scratched it in the ice........

I'm seeing 10 inches. Got you on the card.
[signature]
Caught yesterday on American falls resivour. On a glow jig.
[signature]
Scored that fish at 11, but I really can't tell if it's mouth is touching the end of your measuring box. Since you are using a box, then please make sure the fish is touching the end. Thanks.
[signature]
Caught today in the rain, got him on a good old worm. American falls resivour.
[signature]
Now that's a bow! Nice fish.
[signature]
Nice bow! I'll get you down for 23 inches.
[signature]
Got me a brook, and cut! Today 12/12/15 on henreys. Both caught on a jig head tipped with a minnow.
[signature]
18 on the cut and 16.5 on the brook. You've got a nice score going. Good work.
[signature]
Caught today on the snake river in Blackfoot area. Caught on green paddle bug tipped with worm.
[signature]
Nice fish! That'll put you on the leader board for the largest fish. 26.5 inches. Since you were on the snake river I think I need to ask, you we ice fishing, correct?
[signature]
Yes I was ice fishing, just a dead side water. 4 in of solid ice.
[signature]
Way cool and WAY dangerous. Please be careful. I'll bet that was quite the battle. :-)
[signature]
It was probably the funnest fish iv caught through the ice. He fought for a good 10 minutes before I ever seen him. I thought I had a big brown or something on. Also I brought him home a cooked carp and taters. Actually was delicious.
[signature]
Rainbow and kokane. Rainbow caught on glow tube and jig, American falls damn1-5. Kokane caught in Mackay on a pink spoon 1-3
[signature]
I haven't gotten around to scoring these yet. I'll try to get to it soon.

I have a friendly observation if I may. I've noticed slack and dips in your tape in several pictures. Their is no rule to handle this type of issue, but I think it would be best if you used a steel, plastic, or wooden measure. On that washboard the flexible tape dips down at each hump and is curved in some of the pictures. The actual difference in the measurements is probably small, but I think it gives you an unfair advantage. Since it isn't specified in the rules, I won't mention it again unless it is blatant, but in fairness to all contestants I thought I should at least mention it.

Keep those entries coming. :-)

If I'm just being a whiner, then I apologize. Please tell me if you think that is the case. [blush]
[signature]
Took and put another screw to straighten it out not trying to cheat or anything!
[signature]
That will help for the first 22 inches. It seems most of your fish are breaching that mark. [Wink]

Thanks for doing that.
[signature]
Cutbow and kokane. Both caught on green paddle bug. The Cutbow caught at American falls dam on Monday 1/11. Kokane caught in Mackay caught Saturday 1/9. Also you never judgeed my rainbow from last week.
[signature]