Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 2 BFT in Utah
Long time fishermen, but new to BFT. Buddy at work referred me to forum for up2date fishing info. Might even make a report post of my own one day. FISH_ON o7
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! Where do you like to fish at? What fish you like to chase?

Here is a link to the Utah boards if you haven't found it yet.
[signature]
Mostly Northern Utah. Love Birch Creek for tubing. Been out of the fishing game for about 5yrs, but anxious to get back into it with the boy. Bought a used 8" hand auger from a buddy at work. Looking to buy a couple ice poles, can't seem to find my old ones in the bucket marked "Ice Fishing".

Currently looking for a good ice fishing report. East canyon, Hobbs, and Echo are within reach. Seriously thinking about drowning a wax worm Sunday on one of those locations.

-Breaking the Ice-
[signature]
There is a recent report on echo this morning. Perch seem to be doing well. East canyon seems so so and haven't heard anything on Hobbs. You like tubing eh? Here is a link to the float tubing board as well. Many members here including myself enjoy the floatation methods.

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ategory=66
[signature]
Awesome. Thnx for the forum link. Will refer to it in the spring time. 😉

Maybe I'll go with Hobbs on Sunday. Close and will give me a chance to break in the gear. If I have any trouble its not far from home.

If its good enough, might even post a report for the board.

-Setting the Line-
[signature]
[quote Trawltofer75]Awesome. Thnx for the forum link. Will refer to it in the spring time. 😉

Maybe I'll go with Hobbs on Sunday. Close and will give me a chance to break in the gear. If I have any trouble its not far from home.

If its good enough, might even post a report for the board.

-Setting the Line-[/quote]

Looking forward to your reports.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome to Bigfishtackle and thank you for taking the time to register. We look forward to sharing reports with you.[cool]
[signature]