Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Float tube help
Hello everyone. Let me start by saying this is a pretty dang good site. I am a 16 year US Navy Veteran that just got into float tubing. I am in Arizona. I bought one at BPS just to get the hang of it. Nothing expensive. Well I Just found a fishing program for veterans called Heroes on The Water. I will be going out with them next weekend. I was tooling around on the internet and have received 3 more float tubes by people who want to help veterans so now I have 4. My question is are Teton and Caddis striping apron bars the same size and where can I go looking to get replacements since 2 of the 3 are U-boat style and the other is a full circle. Thanks in advance. Tight Lines everyone
[signature]
Welcome to the site NV, I can't help you with your questions but the moderators and members on this board can. Thanks for serving our country!

WH2
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! If all you need to do is replace the spacer that keeps the ends apart on the u tubes the. That is easy. A piece of 1 inch PVC will do the trick. Also if you need to replace the stripping apron there are lots of materials out there from using lids from plastic totes to me how material you can buy at seeing stores like burlap etc....
[signature]
Welcome aboard. This is a great site. I have learned a lot and also got to fish with some pretty great people as well. And now you have a new toy it is time to channel your inner female and accessorize your tube. It is amazing what you can do with a little imagination and looking at things a different way. Ohh yea and PVC. Happy hooking and thank you for your service.

Majja
[signature]