Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starvation report
Fished last weekend and had a great trip with my son. we caught many perch with allot 9 to 10 inches but had to go 20 feet to find the bigger ones. We then switched to trout fishing and had good success all in all a great weekend. Ice was 16 inches with 2 to 3 inches of snow we walked with sleds but did avoid the crowds. The daytime weather was fantastic but tent camping was a bit chilly good thing for minus 20 sleeping bags.
[signature]
Nice report. I haven't even been out this year. Perch filets sure sound good.
[signature]
Great report. Good to see you out there with your son. Those are some chunky trout and 10 inch perch are nice if you get a few of them
[signature]
Nice fish. I'm headed out there Saturday. I hope my luck is as good as what yours was.
[signature]
Nice fish! A buddy and I are heading out to Starvation this Sat. What area did you catch? I have never been and have no idea where any decent spots are or the best way to get on the ice. Usually just follow the crowds and end up skunked most of the time anywhere else... I'm guessing the ATV noise is a big reason and the constant power augers. [crazy]
[signature]
PM sent
[signature]