Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorge
Did a overnighter, caught 20 or so burbot they were all on the small size. Fishing for lakers was slow, hooked a nice pup broke me off on the ice at the hole. Got a couple of hook ups but couldn't finish. Still trying to figure out that lake. Atv was able to get around 6-8" snow with some 3" slush pockets in spots more closer to shore the worse the slush. Spring like conditions
[signature]
Thanks for the report
[signature]
My son And I fished Buckboard today. We arrived at 7:30 and it was 37 degrees. There was 2-3 inches of snow on the ice with scattered slush. The wind was blowing when we arrived and it warmed and intensified through out the mourning. By the time we left at 12:15 the snow was mostly slush with a lot large puddles but the ice was still about 10 inches . We marked fish from time to time between 30-40 feet in 71 fow but had a hard time getting them to bite. We changed lures and presentations until my son caught one that come off in the hole. A while later he landed a fat 19" pup using a pink sonic bate fish with wax worms. By then we were out of time and tired of the high winds so we call it.
[signature]