Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northstar Outdoors
As the Total Outdoor Network (TON) continues to attract dedicated outdoor enthusiasts that are ready to join a team of professional individuals, we are just as eager to release the names of those individuals as well as the business affiliates. That's right, in less than one week; the Total Outdoor Network is releasing what appears to be the foundation for yet another successful outdoor based business, [url "http://www.northstaroutdoors.com/"][#800080]www.northstaroutdoors.com[/#800080][/url].

North Star Outdoors will soon become the best place for all outdoor enthusiasts in Minnesota to stay atop the latest outdoor news, gear/equipment, fishing/hunting reports, as well as all aspects of the outdoor industry. Best of all, the talent behind the scenes was discovered right here on Fishing Buddy Outdoors. Formally known as field staff members with Fishing Buddy Outdoors, Tony Mariotti and Tim Sandstrom were chosen to head the development and management of [url "http://www.northstaroutdoors.com/"][#800080]www.northstaroutdoors.com[/#800080][/url]; Minnesota's newest and soon to be best place for online outdoor information.

Following the duo's participation throughout the years right here on Fishing Buddy Outdoors, it was obvious to the Total Outdoor Network that they had the ambition, dedication and drive to take the next step, which was to join the ranks of those that call themselves professional outdoorsmen. And, after numerous meetings, conference calls, and emails, the deal was finalized and North Star Outdoors was founded.

Tony Mariotti, a lifelong resident of Minnesota, has spent his life pursuing fish and game throughout the Midwest and Canada. Although he is an extremely well rounded and professional outdoorsman, his outdoor passions are drawn to scouting for whitetails and pursuing and helping others pursue black bear.

Tony admits that his favorite fish to pursue during both the open water and hard water seasons is the walleye; although, he has quickly become hooked on chasing and targeting muskie. "I spend most of the spring and summer months fishing for walleyes in various walleye infested waters throughout Minnesota and Canada, but once legal bear baiting begins I quickly turn my attention to black bear and whitetails," says Tony. "I hunt from September 1st through Thanksgiving pursuing black bear, deer, grouse, pheasants, squirrel, and any other wild game animal that I have the opportunity to fair chase," adds Tony.

Tim Sandstrom, a native of North Dakota, may strike you as a shy individual, but beneath that is a passionate outdoor enthusiast with a wealth of outdoor knowledge that is eagerly shared with an enthusiastic attitude. "I think that the Total Outdoor Network recognized my infatuation for the outdoors and the way I choose to share it," says Tim. "My passion for the outdoors has provided me with a great opportunity and that opportunity lies with North Star Outdoors," adds Tim.

Although, avid in all areas of the outdoors, Tim favors spending his free time chasing the elusive walleye. He claims that he gets a lot of blank faces when he tells people that winter is his favorite time to fish, but ensures them that fair weather fishing is a close second. Through the years, Tim has logged many hours during the coldest conditions, on the hard water, but leaves excited to share his experiences and to return for yet another day. "After fishing, it's a toss up between calling in wary Canadian geese, fooling a cautious whitetail with a bow, or watching his family's Springer Spaniels roust a ringneck pheasant," says Tim.

Tim feels that [url "http://www.northstaroutdoors.com/"][#800080]North Star Outdoors[/#800080][/url] is similar to heading into the field in search of a new quarry or launching his boat on a new lake, not knowing what to expect, but knowing that the trip itself and the hard work will be well worth the adventure.
[signature]
Thanks for the link! I'll hafta check it out later. Already have it bookmarked. [Wink]
[signature]