Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo
What's up guys and gals. Just curious as to what the easiest way is to access those inlets on the freeway side of Echo Reservoir. Saw someone trudging along thru there today so I know it's possible. If you have any information that would help me not drown in my attempt please lemme know. Thanks y'all
[signature]
Super easy actually. The fishing.....not as easy. There is an access point that you can use right off the city exit. Take the city exit (just south of the lake) and turn west. You will cross over the river and follow the road around to the right. The access point is just up at the crest of the little hill on the right. Take that to get to the river and then just fish down stream. You will eventually run into the lake if you go far enough. It can be so be some slow fishing, but keep switching it up and find what they want. Let me know how it goes. Been thinking about hitting it before the water rises.

Pic is from a trip on this stretch last year
[signature]
Awesome thank you! Yeah I'll try to fish it soon before the water rises. That's a nice fish too, hopefully I have some luck out there.

-Dillon
[signature]