Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
Headed up to Pineview yesterday after work to look for some Smallmouth.

Launched out of the port ramp with no issues.

Ice is off, but there is still a bit of snow on the southerly shorelines. Water temps are 40-43 depending on location, and water levels are about 15[font "Calibri"] [font "Arial"]ft. below full pool.[/font] [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]N[/font]o catching to report...yet.
[signature]
Thanks! Gonna get me some SMB when we get to 55 degrees....
[signature]
Thanks for the report, good to know the View is ice free, I figured it would not be long. Did you by chance mark any big groups of crappie. I was thinking as good as the crappie fishing was this Winter, there would still be plenty at ice off.
[signature]
Most of the waters up north are ice free now too. Now we just need a warming trend instead of another week of rain and snow every day [mad]
[signature]
When do the tiger's turn on. It's on my bucket list Thanks[fishon]
[signature]
Giant schools yesterday down by the narrows on the south end by the bouys
[signature]
Awesome, thanks Bry, that just the info I wanted to hear.
[signature]
Yep, been keeping an eye on the borometer up there. The graph looks like a roller coaster with the weather were having. Still waiting to see if an annual is worth the money this year....
[signature]
On my scouting trip on Thursday I didn't see any signs about access on any of the lakes except Twin, and that was the old one still left from last September.

I was waiting on getting a license too, especially because it was looking like I'd likely be moving to Vermont soon, but a last minute change pushed the job back until probably fall. So I'll be here at least until then, so I guess I'm shelling out the money for a license here. The good news is that some of the reservoirs are almost full, and the ones that aren't too close aren't in as bad of shape as the past couple of years. There's still a lot of snow up in the mountains though, so I think we're looking pretty good.
[signature]