Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
Does anyone know if you can launch at the personal watercraft on Jordanelle yet?
[signature]
Yes you can.

The Rock Cliff arm is open as well.

In a few days the main ramp should be open water too.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Thanks for the information
[signature]
Good luck not getting stuck in the soft mud. Especially with this coming storm rock cliff will be nice and muddy.
[signature]
The personal watercraft ramp isn't anywhere near the Rock Cliff arm of the lake.

No mud on that cement ramp.
[signature]
My bad, I thought you were referring that you can launch a boat in the rock cliff area [laugh].
[signature]
Has anyone seen if the ice is off of the lake yet? I hadn't heard anything for awhile. Thanks, Fred K.
[signature]
I heard the south part of the lake is open. Livelakeview shows some open water at the main ramp. I'm taking the boat up Saturday and I will let you know.[fishon]
[signature]
The Lakeview camera works? I haven't been able to get it to come up for years! I'll take a peek, thanks ;0)
[signature]
The camera at the nelle is a weird one. I can only make it work on my old computer. There must be a program that you need because none of my new computers can run it.[fishon]
[signature]
+1

[red]⫸[/red][orange]<{[/orange][yellow]{{[/yellow][green]{{[/green][size 4][blue]⦇[/blue][/size][blue]°[/blue][#8000FF]>[/#8000FF]
[signature]
The main ramp was ice free today.

There are still a couple of ice sheets in the back of the Hailstone arm but the rest of the lake is open water. By the weekend all of the ice may be gone.
[signature]
[#0000FF]It runs on Java...and if you don't have the latest version of Java on your computer it will not come up. Some of the newer Windows programs seem to be problematic too. Also, there are some browsers that block it...as well as some virus protection and registry cleaning programs.

I just gave up on it.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks for the update. I'm ready for the weekend.[fishon]
[signature]
See you all at Jordanelle on Saturday...Big Brown time!!
[signature]
[quote a_bow_nut]The main ramp was ice free today.

There are still a couple of ice sheets in the back of the Hailstone arm but the rest of the lake is open water. By the weekend all of the ice may be gone.[/quote]

Thanks for the info! As for the camera..... I can't get it to come up on my home computer, tablet, or phone..... I'm with Tubedude, I give up [:/] Fred K.
[signature]