Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-2016 contest results.
Nobody has objected to closing the contest so I'm going to declare it over.

As I have it tallied, Fishman 887 won the over all honors with 142 impressive inches, followed closely by Squarehog. There were also several other impressive scores. Oneicehole won the largest fish honors with a 32 inch Lake Trout.

I believe there are going to be some prizes. I'll forward the names of the leaders to the parties in power and see what they have in store. I'll post more about that later.

Fishman887, if you will tell me what charity you want the entry fees to go to, I'll get that done and send you the receipt you so can claim it on next years taxes. $260.

Thanks to all for competing. It was a fun contest and I was glad to be a part of it. [Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Congrats to winners. Most competitive season ever. I went back years and never saw scores that high. This season at least five guys scored higher that the top score that I could find in the past. Nicely done.
[signature]
Great job everyone and thanks Neil for the work done. Now for some soft water fishin.
[signature]
Hey guys! The owner of BFT has some prizes for the winners. If you will PM her your address and T-shirt sizes she'll get the stuff sent off to you. Send your PM to "pickyfishy" and tell her what it's for.

Fishman887 will get a rod and a T-shirt as the overall winner.
Oneicehole will get a rod and a T-shirt as the biggest fish winner.
Squarehog will get a T-shirt as overall runner up.
Tazasorus will get a T-shirt as third place.

I suppose I should also mention that pickyfishy is sending me a T-shirt as well for running the contest. What a great owner. We should all give her much thanks.

Be sure to get than info off to pickyfishy right away guys.
Thanks a lot for the fun competition!
Hope you have a great summer!
[signature]
Awesome, Thanks HnH for putting this on and thanks too the owner of BFT for the prizes also, I made the top 10 with all my little panfish I like too catch [Smile] Thanks again it was fun,
Matt
[signature]
So I thought that I'd mention that my shirt arrived. Thanks Vicky! It's a nice shirt. I look forward to the day when we can purchase hats. I'm not a T-shirt guy, but I wear a hat every day for at least a few minutes.

To the others receiving prizes, have you received them? If you got a rod, tell us what you got, whether you've used it yet or not, and how you like it (review the rod, if you don't mind). I'd like to hear.......
[signature]
I was selling BFT hats a few years back but I found very few members were interested in them. I had to order 12 at a time to get them and could not sell them all. I ended up giving the last one to dtayboyz , as a thanks you, for taking me out sturgeon fishing. I could not find any cheaper than $20. What is cheaper, is buying the BFT patches then sewing them onto a hat you my already have. Here is a link to the BFT patches.
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ead#unread
[signature]
Yes, I received my shirt. Thanks so much. Love the site and everybody's banter. Will wear with pride.
[signature]