Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quest for the BigCats is ON!!!!
[center] [Image: P2_f_fea_bluecat_rec04_LB3.jpg]
It may be a face only a mother could love, but the blue's heft is the envy of catfishers. [/center] [center][blue][size 2]I think I need to head south to get the realy big ones now!
Has every one heard about the LakeTexoma Blue caught in Texas on the 16th of Jan. ?
It is a new World Record if all is aprouved in the paper work.
[/size][/blue][/center] [center][#0000ff][size 2]To get more details[/size][/#0000ff][/center] [center][red][size 3][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=97128;search_string=search_string;#97128"](click here)[/url][/size][/red][/center] [center] [/center]
[signature]
101 lbs is still the current CA record. I bet ther are still some big ones out there just waiting for something or someone to happen by.
[signature]
30 pounds of catfish to fry,, mmm mmmm!

asuming that it cleaned up at 30 pounds of fillets.
[signature]
I have not found a cat that was not good eating myself. This big boy is alive and well swimming in his new home for all to view and druel over. Follow the link above for the details as to where it can be seen.
[signature]
Imagine that! Now he's a big star Circus Kitty. I'm sure he would be a nice attraction but I agree with davetclown. He would be a bigger star with a large group of amigos at a catfish fry.
[signature]
I agree about that Catfish fry. The last big fish I caught was back in the late 80's. A hammerhead that was just over 6 foot long and turned out to be some of the best taisting fish I have ever eaten. That thing netted almost 80 lb's of fellet. Kept me C&R the rest of that year. The freezer had no room and I was enjoying the challange to cook it manny ways that I had never thought of before.
[signature]
That sounds delishious. If you ever need any recipes, just give me a holler. I will be glad to supply you with some of the best.
[signature]