Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Diego guide suggestions?
I'll be in San Diego, CA the first week of August for a conference. There are 4 of us that would like to go on a saltwater trip with a guide. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions.
[signature]
Try seaforth landing
[signature]
Seaforth or H&M Landing usually have the best deals, boats and captains. You might still be able to get into some of the exotics that are up and down the coast. You can bring some heavy gear for the Tuna and Marlin or you may be able to rent some from the landing.

We used to have a thread on the Cali board with the landings. I will see if I can bump it up to the top for you bro. [cool]
[signature]
I found it but the person that was working on it never finished before leaving the site.

You can Google the ones we recommended. I would like to put the links to their page but many of them have forums and you know the rules about that just as well as most of us do. [pirate]
[signature]
I usually go with Seaforth but have fished out of H&H as well. In my opinion it is worth the extra money to do a overnight limited load. Watch the fish counts and go with the captain that's on a roll.
[signature]
PM's will work [Wink]
[signature]
That's good to know, I've been looking at the overnight trips.
[signature]