Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car seats cover questions?
I just recently bought a new car and I was curious what's the best seat cover out there so I don't ruin the fabric on the seat. In my old car I always jump from one section of the river to another in my waders as well while float tubing it would be nice to have a cover that I can just put down in the back seats that are folded down while jumping around spots so if you have a specific brand you guys/girls like let me know. Trying to keep my new car as clean as possible [laugh]

Thanks for any info.
[signature]
I like those Saddle blanket seat covers because they are thick and do not ware out as fast as those made from thinner fabric.
[signature]
Is there a specific shop or online company you recommend getting them from?
[signature]
Not really, the last set I bought were being sold at the Swap meet in Riverdale. Here is the first thing I saw on an internet search.:
http://www.seatcoversunlimited.com/Saddl...16159.html
[signature]
No problem. Ya that was the first website I checked as well.
[signature]
I just ordered a pair of covers for my Armada and this was included in my confirmation email from them:

"Please allow approximately 3 to 4 weeks for delivery, depending on your location."

Hope they arrive faster than that, but we shall see.
[signature]
I would recommend Lucy's seat covers in so salt lake . they custom fit them and install while you wait.
[signature]
Sweet. I shall check it out.
[signature]