Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrowheads
One of my lifelong hobbies has been collecting arrowheads. I look for them every where I go. Do any of you ever pick them up? Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
In my location there is a lot of them. The hunt will be on soon as the farmers are preping the plows to till the fields. The best time to find them is after a rain on a freshly plowed field. I wait 2-3 days after the rain to let the fields dry some as the walking is alot easer. (Too much Clay around hear) gets verry heavy stuck to the boots. I had about 30 with 14 of them in good condition, But they came up missing during my last trip to the Texas Coast. Got discusted and have not hunted since. I just think I will look this year just to post the pic. of it on the board if I find any. If you got any pics , let us see them.<br><br>Texas gulf cost fisher.
ssor, I look for them every where I go. When I'm Elk, Deer, Antelope and Bear hunting in the Western States I'm always looking for signs. Picked up a few here and there. Hunting plowed fields is getting tough here in TN, as most farmers have gone to "no till" farming, instead of plowing. Texas points for the most part are totally different from our point types. I've seen a number of nice TX points however, some were made from Alibates and were very colorful. I'll try to take some pics and post them sometime. Good hunting, Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"