Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to donate Tackle
[cool][#804000][size 2]After years of collecting rods and reels it comes a time to donate good tackle to a worth while group. If I donate these items to a charitable group it usually winds up in their thrift stores. I would like to give my unused items to a childrens group that would receive direct benefits. Any one out there know of such a group?
[/size][/#804000][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2533;]
[signature]
Talk to Dave or daymere. I'm sure they can make use of them.
[signature]
dave has a 4h group of children that can use stuff

ssor has handicaped kids program computers and stuff , but he can definatly get some special needs kids the gear

damere can always put the stuff in a few special needs peoples posesion .

t.v.dan sponcers a fishing day for inter city kids of l.a. and surounding area

catmanerv operates a non profit for kids and handicaped outfit , takes them out on his charter boat for fishing .

the angler is a guy that can find a few kids in need too .

and did i say , THANK YOU ? you are doing a great thing here ! i'm pretty darned proud of you .
[signature]
i have a few groups here if you want to send it here i will make sure they get it. let me know if you want to.
[signature]
[cool][#804000][size 2]Hey daymere,[/size][/#804000]

[size 2][#804000]Thanks for your response. Question - in your post you said send it here. Where might [/#804000][#804000][#ff0000]here[/#ff0000] be?[/#804000][/size]
[signature]
1028 west wheeler st. dyersburg tn 38024 james ketchum and i will make sure the needy kids get them. thanks again james.
[signature]