Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger Trout from the Ohio River
Caught some smallies, walleye, freshwater drum, and a tiger trout from the Ohio River over the course of a few days. Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsVn5s_VG50
[signature]
Interesting, did not know they had Tiger trout in the Ohio river. Is that the first one you have caught there?
[signature]
No, they aren't in there naturally. Probably came out of a tributary that the state stocks, but the closest one (which is pretty far) is little sewickley creek and they don't stock that. I was more surprised just that it was a tiger trout.
[signature]
Were you using a GoPro to film your video, if so which one were you using?
[signature]
Yes. I am using the GoPro Hero +.
[signature]
I was looking to buy that model but the reviews were not that good. What has been your experience with it? Is yours the Session, the Silver or the Black?
[signature]
This is the one I have: http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-CHDHC-101-HE...B015FEFK8W

They recently discontinued 3 of their entry level GoPro cameras due to the company having poor sales last year. You can still buy it from places like I linked above, but who knows for how long. I love my camera, just as good as all the higher end models. Records 1080p 60fps which is all you really need. The higher end cameras record in higher resolutions, but honestly there is not need for it because if you're putting videos on YouTube or even for personal use, if you don't have a 2k or 4k monitor, you aren't going to see the potential image quality anyway. Most people who will be viewing videos on YouTube will also only have at most a 1080p monitor. 1080p is crystal clear anyway. The camera is great. Works just as it's supposed to.
[signature]
Thanks for the info and link. Last question, will that camera connect to all the different mounts available for the GoPro cameras? I looks like you had it mounted on the chest mount, I wanted to get one that can clamp onto the windshield of my boat.
[signature]
Yeah, it works on all GoPro mounts. I haven't had any problems with it so I don't know.
[signature]