Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough Snow !!!!
[Sad] Did anyone else get the snow my area got ? Today we 've gotten 22 inches , and suppose to get another 5 tonite !! Thats going to put a damper on getting around on the lakes !! How much did you get ?

[signature]
Let it snow ;Let it snow ;Let it snow;[Smile]
[signature]
LOL, I agree! [cool] We need the snow, especially here in the metro area. Water levels in the lakes this past open water season were a couple feet low.

Bring on the snow! Woooooo!!!
[signature]
What on earth are you talking about? The measely six inches of snow on the ground? Surely you exagerate my friend. [Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic]
[signature]
I dont know how much we got here, but it was WAY TOO MUCH(over a ft)[Sad]! I went outside and in some spots it was up to my knees! This snow as to go! I'm dieing waiting for spring to get here...for the bass bite to HEAT UP!![cool]
[signature]
[Tongue] YOU WANT TO COME AND SHOVEL MY SIDEWALK ?? LOL !!! WALLEYETEASER SAID THAT WHERE HE LIVES THEY HAD OVER 2 FT , AND WE HAD JUST ABOUT THE SAME !! IM WORKING UP BY CROSS LAKE , AND ITS ABOUT A FOOT THERE !!

[signature]
Woohoo! Sounds like fun! But I'm in the process of moving. It's fun when you have a little vehicle like mine and you have to haul the large stuff on the roof in the snow. Made two trips today. Hopefully one or two more tomorrow will take care of the rest. Wanna help?

We are expecting another 1-2 inches of snow tonight. It hasn't stopped all day. Wooohoo!!!!
[signature]
YES, we got about 24in or more here , and about 8in in one hour;BUT got the atv out an had a blast.
[signature]
So how did this last blast of precipitation affect things in your neck of the woods?

We barely got two inches here in the metro.
[signature]
WE had about 2 in here too. West of wadena.
[signature]
And how about Flagman? Is he burried again?
[signature]
[mad] They said on TV we got 3.5 in Wadena , gee I hate to much of this stuff !!!

[signature]