Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your 2016 Willard flotilla pics here
They still don't have the spot set up in the Photo gallery yet, so please post your pics on this thread and we can post there later. Big thanks to SkunkedAgain and jjannie for putting this years event together and for those members that came and contributed in making this event a success.

1st place is for the member with the best picture of them with a BFT item in the pic. It can be a BFT sticker, Tshirt, hat, flag or patch. This pic must be taken the day of the event and they will receive a custom fishing rod.
2nd place will be for the member with the best fish pic taken the day of the event and they will receive a BFT Tshirt.
3rd place will go to the member that post the best pic at the Get Together, of other members in and around the Pavilion. That member will also receive a BFT Tshirt.
[signature]
Well, I don't think there are any photos of me except in the group under the banner. But that's ok. Attached the photos I took. Was a good day, much better than last year [sly] cuz I not only got on the water, and stayed on the water, but didn't get soaking wet, or blown away by the winds, and actually caught my first Catfish for posting on the Cat Contest. Not huge, but a start. Jeff, Jill, and anyone else involved with this event, many thanks, ya done good. Was good to see some of the crew I already knew, and finally put a face with the name for CVFisher and his son.

[inline "(01) 7 May 16 North Marina.jpg"]

The numbers at the north ramp.

[inline "(02) Heading out.jpg"]

Off the trailer

[inline "(03) Willard North 0707 AM.jpg"]

Heading for the west wall 0707 AM

[inline "(04) 7 May 2016 0814 AM Cat 21 inches.jpg"]

Only catch I made today, but chased out the skunk

[inline "(07) North Marina.jpg"]

North Marina with more water than the last 3 years

[inline "(08) Skunked Again calls it a day.jpg"]

Jeff calls it a day. I was right behind him, and just as we pulled up the ramp, we started getting some rain. Not much and it didn't rain long. [Wink] [Wink]

Now for the FOOD !!![Wink] The "Joes" were great, and that salad...was fantastic. Thanks again all that worked this out.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Thanks to all who braved the dark clouds - we never really got rained on this year!!!!

WAHOO!

We chickened out from the fishing activities since at home the clouds were much darker and threatening (and eventually we did get some pretty rain according to our rain gauge when we got back home), good thing too since it took some time to decide if we were ever going to have power or just go with the back up plan of a generator - it all worked out though. I've made note of this for next year - LOL

Great turn out - great friends - pretty good chow too! Sure made for a nice day. and we weren't all looking for our winter coats and/or rain gear!

Enjoyed meeting everyone!

Jil
Here's the ones Betty took.
[signature]
Hey everyone thanks so much for supporting the Flotilla I sure enjoyed the visits and Jil the sloppy joes were great!!! Jeff thanks for helping Jil with all the setup you two took on the major load of this event and I can't thank you enough. Weather was not shabby, fishing could have been better, but the food and company was excellent. Sure appreciate all that came. Had a couple photos but got too busy to keep shooting photos. Thanks all. J
[signature]
Jeff - None of this would have been doable if you hadn't filled out all that paperwork needed to get us place to hold this event - so a big thanks to you for that.

And big_griggs - way to come through on those raffle prizes - that was truly awesome as well.

Way to go BFTers it took everyone participating in some way to make this all work, we got a good thing going, so let's keep it going... thanks again to all.

See ya'll on the water sometime....
+1 !!!
[signature]

Cool
This was a real great day, despite the ominous looking weather. I know I had a lot of fun met some new folks and even managed to put this little guy on my tube. I am guessing somewhere in the 4-5 lb. class and I am guessing 20-21 inches in length. I did not have a scale or a tape and turned him into fillets before getting home. I got him on a mussel hung about 6 feet under a bobber.

Once again thanks for all that organized and put this event on.
[signature]
Thanks everyone for a very enjoyable time. This is a fun event and I'm sure with better weather we would have had a bigger turnout. Waiting for the next one.
[signature]
Thanks Rod, ya know I forgot to give Gwava Tech any formal credit here for the great prize package they provided. For those that missed it Gwava gave a $250 Best Buy gift card for first place and ten cell phone back ups.
We love our sponsors.

Guess I'll see ya Saturday and I hope the fish will bite a little better. Thanks for supporting this again Rod. I think you have as many of these under your belt as I do so I always appreciate your support and friendship. See ya next time. J
[signature]
Does it take awhile to show up on the gallery? Posted 3, but don't see them.
[signature]

Cool
Curt, never mind. I figured it out.
[signature]

Cool
Looks like they are there Forest. Thanks for getting them added.
[signature]