Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unscedualed BFT get to gether.
well it happened, a hand full of BFT'ers hooked up together on one of my honey holes this past sunday, Stormy and a frend came out to my place yesterday we caught our limits and moved over to a perch hole, and catchum showed up with a small army of anglers.

the bite was hot to say the least.

the results were "Catching"

10 anglers and 10 limits of gills.

the moral of the story is, If you wanna fish dinner, Ya need to hook up with a fishig fool...

there are going to be a couple new members out of this deal, Collage studants, so they wont be on line much, they have to hit the books if they wanna be loyers[Wink][Wink]

here is a pic of Stormy and one of his bud's showing off half of their and my catches

sorry, no pictures of catchum and gang, my batteries were week.
[signature]
that's pretty cool , and new members too , yee haaa !

i look forward to seeing the new guys too !

hey , bassass , mrs. bassass , fishingirl and myself had an unofficial bft banquett on saturday , really ! chineese food !

BA. NOW HAS AN OFFICIAL BFT T to sport around in , a couple stickers , his prise hooks and a few more walleye lures , mrs. ba loves walleye !

were expecting between 10 to 16 inches of snow overnight , i hope i'll be able to find the lake , lol ! i should have gps'ed it's location .
[signature]