Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1993 Tracker Sweet 16 Pro
1993 Tracker Sweet 16 Pro side console fishing boat with a 1993 Evinrude 40 hp two stroke motor and a foot pedal controlled Motor Guide bow mounted trolling motor. Large live-well with a removable divider, navigation/anchor lights, electric start, three pedestal seats, bilge pump, humminbird fish finder(can't get it to power on), transom saver, two gas tanks, and a cup holder on the console. Several life jackets, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, and emergency whistle on key chain. Trailer has new lights and motor has a lot of work done to it and runs great now. It'll do 22mph with my wife and kids and it will troll down to 2 mph with the gas motor and the electric troller will cover everything under. This boat was a one owner until I bought it last December and it had only been on two lakes its whole life. It'd also been stored inside its whole life except for the last couple of years the original owner had it and I've stored in my garage since I bought it. Registered and Safety Inspected for 2016. I had it out last night and it handled great. Lake test can be arranged if you're interested. Happy trails. 208 680 1050
[signature]