Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Laked Mapped!!!
I have been working on mapping (Big Pond) Pond #5 In the Riverbend Ponds Natural Area.

Here is the Google Earth Picture of the Kingfisher Point and Riverbend Natural Area Ponds north of East Prospect Road in Fort Collins CO.
[inline "Kingfisher Point and Riverbend Natural Area PondsRS.jpg"]

Here is a close up of Big Pond, pond #5 In the Riverbend Ponds Natural Area. Lots of grassy, woody, shallow mostly inaccessable water, perfect (I think) for some good Largemouth.
[inline "Big Pond Google Earth RS.jpg"]

Here is the Navionics WEB APP Picture After Mapping The Pond. This is how it looked on my tablet when I
got done.
[inline "Big Pond Navionics Boating Usa 1RS.jpg"]

Notice how there is no real accurate looking depth lines, The shore isn't even close to where it should be, it looks pretty messed up. As I am running around the lake The Sonar Phone Tbox, hooked up to my tablet through a WI-FY connection, with Navionics Boating USA APP also running on my Tablet at the same time, is collecting depth readings and sending them to Navionics. In a while I can delete this strange looking thing from my Boating USA App.

A few days later here is the HD Bathymetric Chart that Navionics placed on the WebApp, and on the Navionics Boating USA App that I can access from any of my smart devices.
[inline "Big Pond Navionics Boating Usa 2RS.jpg"]

This picture was taken from the Navionics WebApp on the Navionics page that anyone can access anytime Here is the address. Check it out... It will change and get more accurate everytime I get my boat on it!

[url "https://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en#boating@14&key=idsvF%7C%7D_%60S"]https://webapp.navionics.com/?lang=en#boating@14&key=idsvF%7C%7D_%60S[/url]

Navionics Boating USA App made my GPS on my boat obsolete the first time I used it!

Have a good one guys!
[signature]
That's cool how you have it hooked up thru you tablet to navionics.
What depth finder are you using ??
[signature]
I am using a Vexilar T Box Sonar Phone also an app that works on Smart Phone or Tablet. As the Sonar Phone is taking depth readings it is sending them to Navionics.
[signature]